Skip to main content

1098-T Form


Tulsa Community College Continuing Education and Workforce Development (TCC-CEWD) will not issue 1098-T tax forms to students in continuing education classes. The IRS does not require that TCC-CEWD provide 1098-T forms to non-degree students. Students may consult with their accountant or tax preparer to determine if TCC-CEWD courses are deductible for tax purposes.