For over 30 years, Tulsa Community College Continuing Education and Workforce Development (TCC-CEWD) has offered CFK in the summer for children. We have partnered with local businesses and organizations to provide educational and enriching classes. Courses are designed to foster students' cognitive, social, and motor skills through academic enrichment and growth. We believe students should retain the skills and knowledge needed from one school year to the next. We are excited and look forward to spending the lovely summer with your children at TCC!
Most classes will be held at TCC Northeast Campus from Monday through Thursday or Friday, except for the Theater camps, which will be held at Southeast Campus and Aviation Camp, which will be held at TCC’s Riverside Community Campus and Aviation Center. Click on the boxes below to map out your summer! You may sign up for the half-day or for the whole day. Click on the class title for the class description or to enroll.
For first-time users, please create a Household Profile, which is designed for families or a group of people who share the same contact information such as address, phone number, email, etc.
- Go to TCC-CEWD’s registration website at tulsacc.edu/ce
- Click on LOGIN/CREATE ACCOUNT and select Create New Profile
- Choose the Household Profile and complete the form with the guardian’s/parent’s personal information
- After completing the form, select Add youth member to household to create a profile for each of your children by entering their names and date of birth. To do so, select the Household Profile in the Menu on the left. Once this is completed, go back to the Menu and select Youth Programs to view the full schedule.
- Click on the class title(s) for class details and select Add to Cart to enroll.
- Upon checkout, guardian/parent are to read the rules and regulations and fill out the waiver form electronically.